Monday, August 3, 2009

Share your Vision!!!

Last night Karen and I enjoyed an evening BBQ with the family of one of my son's friends. This was the first time that both families had gotten together. The other father, Jeff, and I got to talking about Leadership and Vision. After sharing some of my thoughts another guest, Dale, suggested that I reminded him the the "Dancing Guy at the Sasquatch music festival. Check this out...




For those of you that know me, what do you think? That is just about how I dance. ;-)

In terms of sharing a vision, see how contagious it can be. You may feel a little foolish at first, but if you are confident in your vision and stay the course, others WILL follow.

If that wasn't enough for you, hers is the Loooong version. Watch this one with discretion...

No comments: