Monday, December 15, 2008

Gary Haugen ROCKS!

Gary Haugen is the President and CEO of International Justice Mission. He was the guest speaker this past weekend at Willow Creek Community Church. We are in the midst of a series called PREPARE and the topic for this message was "Prepare: Impact the World."

I don't know about the World, but he certainly had an impact on me. Without question, he is one of the most compelling speakers I have seen in quite some time. He was a faculty speaker this past August at the Leadership Summit, but I was unable to attend the session that he presented. What a blessing it was to catch him this time around.

Here is a link to some of his content posted on YouTube. If anyone is interested in the presentation that he made Sunday, I'll see what I can do about getting a copy and posting it there.

A segment of David's Story was shown as part of the presentation but the real power of the message came from the compassion and conviction in Gary's voice.

Gary and his team seem to "get around" so if you ever have a chance to hear him speak, don't pass it up!

No comments: